Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod macropod is offline

Default Can we convert text to tables that make 1 cell per word/space?

Hi Mitchell,

MS Excel would probably be a better tool for this. It has a Text-to-Columns tool (under data|Text-to-Columns) that you could use in
fixed-width mode to put each character into a separate cell. If need be, you could then paste the Excel 'table' back into Word.

Cheers

--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]