Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sparky

Default How to password protect multiple exisitng doc files at one time

"Sparky" wrote:

Can someone tell me how to mass password protect my documents?
I have many existing documents but do not feel like opening every file to
set the password protection. Is there an easy way to do many docments at the
same time?
Hope you know a way....

Thanks Herb Tyson. I am using winxp pro. Is it hard to make a macro to
password documents en mass? I guess you need to have the files names ordered
in such a way that it is easy in a macro to program or not?