GenesisBlade

I might suggest a macro to pull data from another document... so you have a
document (or appendix) with sections that can be pasted into the designated
area. If you record a macro doing it, it should replicate what you do...

That said, there must be a better way (and i need the same function!)

"A. Richardson" wrote:

I have a template form consisting of one page of info, and then have 6
alternative endings for it. I need my staff to be able to simply hit a key
to insert the correct ending (cutting and pasting is too complicated for
them!). I tried the macro in forms but that does not do what I need. I also
need to have this macro available on a global network (not just individual
PCs). Please can anyone advise?