Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default searching for labels

If the label is a standard size from a 'clone' supplier then usually the
equivalent label number is on the label stock packaging.
You *may* be able to search Avery's site for equivalents.
If not start from a blank with the next larger available paper size and
setup the margins and labels to accommodate what you have.

Gator wrote:
is there a way to search Word's listed label index using dimension's
or labels per page? I can't custom make a label because Word tells
me that my label and page dimensions are not comparable (there isn't
a page dimension listed that fits or is close to mine), I tried to
get as close as I could. Or is there a way to override the listed
page dimensions to use my actual page dimensions?