Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Form Fields Auto Convert Text to Link

I don't think there is a way to have Word automatically *create* hyperlinks
in a protected form, but there are ways to make hyperlinks *work* within
protected documents; see
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/tblsfldsfms/HLinksInForms.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Dax Arroway" wrote in message
Word recognizes email addresses and URLs and automatically converts them
links when typed. Is there a way to have this funcitonality available in
text fields when a locked form is filled out? Macro maybe???
Thanks in advance,
Dax
--
I would give my left hand to be ambidextrous!