Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Maelle

Default How can I apply a template to an existing document?

I am trying to apply a letter template I have created to existing Word
documents; although I check the "Automatically update document style" box,
nothing happens to my existing documents. I there any way I can refresh the
document or force the changes? Or is there another way to do this? I have
tried to copy the content of the existing document in my template document,
but I loose the heading and footer.