Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Default Where can I find COMPLETE steps to save to disc?

You need to post your question in the proper Windows XP newsgroup. This has
nothing to do with Word.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Mayor Mae" Mayor wrote in message
What are the exact steps to save a file to disc? I have a new laptop
w/windows XP, and follow directions, but files do not copy. Do you have
format every disc before you use it? I never see temporary files
message/copy
to CD. Should formatting take 15 minutes EVERY time? Why aren't any
instructions complete, step by step, and include DISC must BE FORMATTED?
am so frustrated................