Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default how do you sort a guest list to a party in alphabetical order

If the list is already last name first, with each name in a separate
paragraph, select the text, then use Table | Sort by paragraphs. If it's
first name first, sort by Word 2.

"hopeless mom...lol" hopeless wrote in
message ...
I need to generate a guest list and seating arrangement for the catering
hall, but he wants it in alphabetical order. Unfortunately I'm a new user

Microsoft word and I'm kind of still learning the whole thing can you

please
help me figure this out.

Thanks