Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pesach Shelnitz[_2_] Pesach Shelnitz[_2_] is offline

Default Keystroke to navigate between document and "Styles" window?

Hi,

In Word 2007, Ctrl+Shift+S opens the Apply Styles task pane or moves the
focus to it. In the Apply Styles task pane, you can start typing the name of
a style, and, by default, the name will be completed automatically. Then you
can press Enter to apply the style and automatically return to your document.
In this way, you can apply styles without moving your hands away from the
keyboard.

See my Web page at http://www.makeofficework.com/applying_styles.htm for
more details about applying styles in Word 2007.

--
Hope this helps,
Pesach Shelnitz

"JudyJudyJudy" wrote:

I've just been upgraded to Word 2007. In Word 2003 I used keystroke shortcuts
as much as possible. Is there a "keystroke" way in Word 2007 to go from the
document into the "Styles" window (once I've opened that) to apply styles to
unformatted text, and then back to the document again?