tonym77

Suzanne,
There no adress on this post. If there is I'm missing it. My name has an
adress but yours, there doesn't seem to be one.
Mark Hope

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Oh, wait, sorry. That was another problem. I'm losing my mind, I think. Send
it to the address on this post.

"tonym77" wrote in message
I'm bewildered. How did Graham get hold of what I was going send you? I

not
sure who Graham is.
Mark Hope

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Graham already sent it to me. I'm as bewildered as the rest of you.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"tonym77" wrote in message
What address should I send it to? I will send it as an attachment so

you
can
see.
Mark Hope.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

What I suggested was that you send a sample to my email address.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"tonym77" wrote in message
Suzanne;
When I paste it to this email the problem isn't there. I can't

show
you
unless I'm in Word. I don't know what is going on.
Mark Hope