Keith Michaelis

I was able to get the marcobutton working. Thanks for your help!

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

It may be simpler to use another method to insert your check boxes - see the
relevant section at http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm

keithmichaelis wrote:
Hello,

I'm creating a simple doc that contains many questions. After each
question, I use check boxes for a Yes and No. What I can't figure
out though is how to align the check boxes with the text before each
box. The check boxes by default are aligned middle left in the box
field that they appear in. When I go to 'view code' , Format, Align,
all the align options are greyed out. There has to be a way to align
the check box to bottom left? Any suggestions? I can email a sample
doc to show what I mean if needed.

Thank you,
Keith