Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Swifty Swifty is offline

Default Remove Vertical Gray Lines in Table Cells

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
A picture would not be helpful, but if you want to send a sample of the
problem table to my email, I'll take a look.

Within the organisation that I work for (one of those really large IT
Corporations) I find that attaching my problem document to a post in one
of the busiest newsgroups, and offering a $5 Amazon voucher to the first
person to mail me the answer with a working copy of the document, to be
about the most effective customer support it is possible to get. :-)
We do a roaring trade in fixing up Excel spreadsheets this way.

The $5 isn't a inducement; I just like rewarding people who have helped
me (and working for said large Corporation, I don't have heaps of cash
to hand out).

--
Steve Swift
http://www.swiftys.org.uk/swifty.html