Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kevin Carlson Kevin Carlson is offline

Default Removing Hard Line Breaks

I download a lot of 'txt' file books from Project Gutenberg. I then convert
them to MS ebooks using the add in available for download at the MS Reader
web section. But there's a problem. Being 'txt' files, they all have hard
line breaks at the end of each and every line. During the conversion to
Reader format, these hard line breaks stay with the text, making the
converted file very hard to read. Is there some kind of macro or add in that
will convert 'txt' files into regular '.doc' files (or '.docx' files)? I've
tried 'find and replace', but it creates it's own set of problems.
--
Kevin Carlson