Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Default Formatting labels

The labels are there -- you just can't see them. :-)

The label definition is created using a Word table and what you aren't
seeing is the table gridlines. To display them, create a page of labels
again but this time place your insertion point in the table, click the
Layout tab on the contextual Table Tools (which is only displays when your
insertion point is in a table), then in the Table group, click View
Gridlines.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Melton

What is a Microsoft MVP? http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/gp/mvpfaqs

"Mark A. Sam" wrote in message
Beth,

Yes there is a new document button. It brings up a new document but
that's it. I need the page divided into 4 sections. I guess I'll have to
do it the old fashioned way...lol

"Beth Melton" wrote in message
Are you saying you don't see the New Document button at the bottom of the
dialog box?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Melton

What is a Microsoft MVP? http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/gp/mvpfaqs

"Mark A. Sam" wrote in message
Hello,

I am using Word2007 and want to format Avery Postcards #3263. There
doesn't seem to be a way to tell Word to layout the labels on a
document. It only has an option to type in text and print directly to
the printer. I want to make a page of postcards with graphic images.
In older versions of Word this was possible. Is that functionality
gone?

Thank you and God Bless,

Mark