JACKIE THE TEMP

Thanks for your help, but...
The document that i am working on already has many "sections" so I don't
need to put sections in to create "front matter". This is so complicated.
It seems that I only have the option of using different odd/even pages which
still leaves me nowhere. I'm extremely frustrated.

All I want to do is start page one on what is actually page 3. Is there a
simple answer from anyone???

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

It's nicely spelled out he

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...rontMatter.htm

On 7/21/05 9:12 AM, "JACKIE THE TEMP" wrote:

I am trying to place "Page 1" on what is actually the third page of a
document. The first two pages are Title Page and Contents and I don't want
them to be part of the numbered pages. HELP!!

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/