Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tomax7

Default Word wise...where is print preview and pasted pictures don't s

Thanks Cindy! Worked!

Ok, now I have to ask...

WHY??????? Who thought it would be better to not show a pasted image by
default than not. And why move the Options to a difficult location? I was
surfing all the Ribbons looking for image options, and "TOOLS", never thought
of hitting the "dummy button".

Oh, one more question if I may. Why did MS also hide the "Print Preview"
button?

cheers
tom

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote:

Hi ?B?dG9tYXg3?=,

Back to original question, any ideas how to TURN ON an image so I can
see the ruddy thing?

The round button at the top left, Word Options. On the left, choose
"Advanced". Scroll down until you find "Show document content". It's the
third entry from the top in this section. (At least, in the beta build
I'm using).

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org