Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
DJMoran DJMoran is offline

Default Problems importing an Access 2003 Query into a Word 2003 File

Hello all,

I'm having troube importing a query from microsoft access 2003 into a word
2003 document. I know how to do this in office 2000 (the version my school
uses) but i can't get it to work in office 2003 (my version).

At the moment i'm in a state of panic as this for my GCSE coursework and the
deadline was friday 19th but i have been given an extension to tomorrow
(22nd) due to this problem.

As i've said i cannot import a microsoft 2003 query into a microsoft word
2003 document. If i were to import the table however, it's a completely
different story. The table is imported successfully.

I can give only a few details of what i have to do due to this being
coursework.

1. I have a database premade
2. I have to make a query that works for both a report and a letter based on
the database -- Done
3. I have to make a report (using access) -- Done
4. I have to make a letter (using word) -- No Go

Office 2000 is perfect as it will import the query no problem, but
unfortunately i do not have access to this piece of software as my school is
closed on sundays and waiting until tomorrow is pointless as there is still 2
or more hours worth of work to do.

Any suggestions are greatly apprecciated and needed. Thank you.