Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Different Header Every Page

Well you need to use a Section Break, Next Page inserted at the end of every
page, but you'll end up with hell of a complex document with many, many
sections and many, many different Headers. Think of all that work having to
type a new Header for every page.

Please tell us what you need to put in every header that is different
because there are many ways to automate the Header to change with the page
contents without the need for separate sections.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"user" wrote in message
I have a document that I need different headers for each page.
I have been trying to use section breaks (next page) but it inserts a new
blank page into the document and doesn't apply it to the ACTUAL next page
need the section break at.

Do I have to start from scratch or is there a way to insert a section
break
into a document so I can unlink the Link To Previous option so I can have
unique header on each page?