Dab

Hi Susanne:

Weird. There was no box, and no what to add one through customization,
however, I rebooted my computer this morning and now the box has appeared.
Thanks.

--
Dab

Cut off: yourhead to respond

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
There's a list box on the toolbar from which you select the lowest level
you
want displayed.

so
all may benefit.

"Dab" wrote in message
I'm currently using Word 2003.

In previous versions of word, there use to be buttons that would collapse
the text under various levels of headers when in Outline mode. The
beauty
was that you could look at only the main level, or the main + Secondary
level, or main + secondary + tertiary, or . .. etc, depending on which
button was clicked.

This feature seems to be gone from 2003. Anyone know if I'm doing

something
wrong or have missed something? Thanks for any advice.

--
Dab

Cut off: yourhead to respond