Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
removing all headers and footers[_2_] removing all headers and footers[_2_] is offline

Default outline toolbar in Word 2003

thanks. I did not realize I could not give it a discrete name.

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

I have no idea what you're doing... If you do as I said befo

Put this line in an AutoExec macro in your Normal.dot template
(http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm):

CommandBars("Outlining").Enabled = False

(and notice that the macro _must_ be named AutoExec in order to have Word run it
on every startup; see
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Macros...ionEvents.htm), then you don't
have to do _anything_ "by hand".

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 18:47:00 -0800, removing all headers and footers
t.com wrote:

This works but I have to do it by hand once in Word, once, before it does it
for every switching. Can I make it automatically do that on entering word
2003?

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 17:50:00 -0800, removing all headers and footers
t.com wrote:

Is there a way to permanently get rid of the outlining toolbar. When I go
back and forth from print view to outline view, it keeps coming back. I do
not need it and want to get rid of it forever if I can

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman