Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Rev. Michael L. Burns Rev. Michael L. Burns is offline

Default Openning A XPS File in Word 2007

I know about the addin that allows me to save any Office 2007 document as a
PDF or XPS file. What I am looking for is some way to open an XPS file in
Word.

I have a program with limited editing capabilities that I use about twice a
week that creates its finished product as an XPS file and I'd like to import
this into word and do my final editing and then save as a Word document.

Is there anything out there that can do this inexpensively? Or is there such
a thing as a print driver that I could select instead of my default printer
to Print the
XPS file to word for editing instead of a graphic?

Michael