Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Changing Styles

Use Find and Replace to search for one style and replace it with another.

"donna" wrote in message
I am currently working on MS Word 2000. I have 10 files with table in each
file. Each table is on individual page with its own Table title. Each
document has 25-50 pages. Client has requested to change style for these
tables, Titles are ok. Is there a way I can change style A to style B
quickly, instead of going on individual page and doing it one by one. It's
very time consuming this way. I tried find and replace but it's doesn't

work.

Any help appretiated.