Anne Troy

Default Programatically concatenating Word files

Sorry, no, Scott. I'm not a coder (that's why I created that website). You'd
be better off asking in the Word VBA newsgroup, I think.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Scott Bass" usenet739_yahoo_com_au wrote in message
Thanks Anne. Do you or anyone else know how to modify the BrowseFolder
function to display a dialog allowing the selection of specific files in a
folder? I *do* want to insert all files in the folder into my document,
but I want to insert T*.doc before L*.doc, and I want T12.doc to appear
after T8.doc. I was hoping a switch of the function SHBrowseForFolderA
would allow a different selection dialog, allowing one to choose the not
only the folder, but also to specify a wildcard in a text entry box. This
dialog box is common to many Windows applications (for example the Insert
File dialog in Word itself).

Thanks,
Scott

"Anne Troy" wrote in message
Try this, Scott:
http://vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=214
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Scott Bass" usenet739_yahoo_com_au wrote in message
Say I have oh 50-100 Word files in a folder, and I want to concatenate
them all together into one large file, inserting a page break between
each file.

How can I accomplish the programatically?

Thanks,
Scott