Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Is there a template to fill out USPS Priority label?

Probably a better approach.

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
You can also print Priority labels directly from the USPS web site,
https://sss-web.usps.com/cns/landing.do.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
At some point I made such a template for the 228C label (dated
September 2002). Since I use custom labels, I've never really used
the template, but you're welcome to a copy if you want to email me
directly.

"VAZTOR" wrote in message
How can I create a template to fill out the address on the USPS
priority label 228