Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
SMA

Default web page font format MS Word

I have several word documents that have been "Save[d] As [a] Web page" and
the formatting is not consistent from page to page. In the Word Edit mode
font appears all one color (auotmatic black) but when it is opened in a
browser some of the text, not all, is a different color, size and style. I
have tried reformatting, deleting and retyping - nothing has changed. Is it
the font style? (I am using Verdana.) Another setting I am missing? I have
the "Automatically update document styles" option turned off.