Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
missusdee

Default Can only see page one in print layout view

When I am in print layout view, I can only view the first page of a document,
even though it is a multiple page document. Even when using print preview, I
still cannot see more than one page.

When I place the cursor at the end of the last line on the first page and
press enter several times, nothing happens. I have also copied a full page
of text and then pasted it to see if I can then see a second page, but to no
avail. Nothing but the first page will display and I cannot move past it
even if I use "page down," try scrolling, or try pressing "enter" repeatedly.

If I change to normal or web page view, I can see the additional text. What
can I do to correct this problem?