Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Why my undo function does not work

Sometimes, even with a new installation, there is a registry glitch that can
keep some features from working properly. Try the steps shown here to see if
one of them cures the problem:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm

Note that despite the fact that this is named "Problems Opening Word," it's
really much broader than that. Some of the same issues that can prevent Word
from opening properly can cause other problems as well.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"Ken" wrote in message
Hi,
I have never posted any message in Microsoft news groups. Please bear with
me if I am posting to a wrong NG.
I bought a new notebook computer and installed Word 2003. Everything seems
to be working fine except Undo and Redo functions. I just could not use
these functions. After I types some texts into my documents and move the
cursor to the Undo or Redo buttons, the message can't undo or can't redo
will appear. It will be greatly appreciated if anyone can suggest some
solutions to this annoying problem.
TIA,
Ken