Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] terrank@gmail.com is offline

Default Headers/Footers - Make them NOT preview faded

Hello,

Is there any way to make the headers NOT preview all faded/screened
back? I'd like for the .docs to preview electronically the same way as
how it would print out, especially images (logos).

I've tried taking my logo out of the header and just putting it on the
page behind a form to lock it so it is not accidentally moved but then
I give up it being able to repeat/spawn on new pages.

Is there a way to have an image on the doc that will repeat on new
pages that doesn't go in the header - that is - if there is no way to
make the header/footer not preview faded out. Not everyone prints out
these doc so it would be nice to be able to view them electronically
as it's supposed to look.

I am using Office 2004 for the Mac.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.