Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Annette Annette is offline

Default How to keep lower case letters in all word documents

Hello. My company just changed its name to tw telecom - there are no caps,
the name is just like that, all lower case. I was wondering if there was an
easy way to set this up in word so that it does not autocorrect and
capitalize everytime I type it. I can get it to fix, but my goal is to not
have to fix this everytime I open a new word document. Is there a way to
correct this in a way that it is sort of a "master" change that will affect
all word documents created automatically?

Thank you very much for this forum, I didn't know where else to ask this
question!