Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default New page below current page???

Each text box is anchored to a paragraph. What happens when you insert the
page break is that you are moving the anchor paragraph to the next page, and
the text box follows. That's why it seems as if you are adding the new page
before the existing one.

Before pressing Ctrl+Enter, make sure to place the insertion point at the
end of the page, or at least in a paragraph that doesn't have a text box
anchored to it.

To see anchors in the document, you can display nonprinting marks (use
Ctrl+Shift+8 to show/hide the marks). Note that the anchors are visible only
when you select an anchored object.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Mark A. Sam" wrote in message
Hello,

In Word2007 I have a page with textboxes and images and want to add a new
page below it. If I add a page break or blank page, it is inserted above
the current page. Is there a way to insert it below (which seems to me to
be rational)?

Thank you for your help and God Bless,

Mark A. Sam