Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

Default page boarder uneven on page?

See:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...sDontPrint.htm

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg - Microsoft MVP (Word)
DocTools - Denmark
www.thedoctools.com

"nikki5" wrote:

hi there, i have a problem i just cant seem to work out.

I am trying to add a page boarder to my document. it all looks good on
screen but when i print it out there is a big gap at the top and bottom of
the page and the left and right are uneven. i have fiddled with page margins
and everything i can think of but just have no clue as to what the problem
is. any help would be much apreciated as im getiing verrry furstrated!

thanks