Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Insert address from other user's Contacts

One possibility - in Outlook Contacts, select the Contact list that you
cannot see, right-click, select Properties-Outlook Address Book and
ensure that "Show this folder as an email Address Book" is checked.
(That's the Outlook 2007 version of the option's name - it may be a bit
different in other versions of Outlook).

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

On 11/05/2010 15:01, SD wrote:
After a recent computer crash, the Contacts I previously had access to no
longer appear when using Insert Address in Word. I confirmed that
Permissions were still in place. Any suggestions?