Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Stephen G.

Default Can a word mail merge output each page as a different file?

I work in a school and next year will be working with access to do
supplementary reports for pupils. However this year I have designed the
reports in word and can mail merge the pupil details to the report. This
gives me a 555 page document. I would rather have 555 documents that I could
sort into Form Year and Group for teachers to fill in the details. Is there a
way I can merge to seperate files rather than pages - I could use a file
naming convention of year group surname chosen name (the merge fields) to
make the filenames unique and easy to sort into seperate folders.