Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

Default How do I insert word document as slide in Power Point.

Can you describe what you want to achieve?
1. Do you want to see a representation of a particular Word page to display
in your slide?
2. Do you want each page of the Word file to become an individual slide in
PowerPoint?

1. You can capture the image via Alt+PrintScreen or use of software like
SnagIt and then paste this into the slide.
2. I don't this will work very well. I will be interested if anyone has a
solution to this.

Best of luck
DeanH

"Spring" wrote:

I tried that but it made it all funky. Didn't actually paste to the slide
itself.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Copy and paste

--