Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mickeyjay2159

Default send to mail recipient - no signature

Hi Kelly

You need to go to your Menu bar and choose 'toolsoptionsgenerale-mail
options' and create your signature there.
--
mickeyjay

"Kelly" wrote:

When sending an email message using "send to - mail recipient" in Office
2003, there is no option for inserting a signature. Is there a way to add
my signature from Outlook when I send a message this way?? I found it
possible to add when using send to - mail recipient as attachment. How do I
get the same option for the plain to mail recipient???
Our company policy requires a signature on every email. HELP.