Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Impecunious Impecunious is offline

Default Calculation form field won't update

Hi,

I've got a calculation form field in Word that uses the formula
'=bok_benefit/bok_cost-1', where bok_benefit and bok_cost are two other
bookmarked text form fields. I've set both of these supporting fields
to "Calculate on exit", but for whatever reason, my calculation field
refuses to update when either of these fields are modified. I can F9
the field and it'll update, but because this document is going to be
used as a form, I obviously don't users to have to resort to this.

I'm trying to wrap up this form ASAP, and this problem is driving me
nuts. I'd definitely appreciate anyone's advice!