Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
negro negro is offline

Default Copy/Paste default formatting

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Office 2007, as rebooting after
uninstallation. But I couldn't solve problem. Windows reinstalled and problem
solved now.

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/786/wordll4.jpg

"Terry Farrell":

That's a problem then as the Ribbons are pretty much locked out of bounds to
mere mortals like us! Try renaming normal.dotx as normal.bad and restart
Word. If it is still the same, it's a problem.

I suggest that if a diagnostics has failed to work that you uninstall Office
and then do a fresh install. Reboot in between though. I am not convinced it
will definitely work, but it should.

Terry

negro wrote in message
I tried diagnostics. I can not remove these dictionary icons. Even I have
uninstalled and reinstalled Office 2007, but still the same

"Terry Farrell":

I suggest that your run the diagnostics which should repair Word. In
Word,
click on the Office Icon (top left corner) and select Options (near the
bottom). Chose Resources tab and then click on 'run Office Diagnostics'.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

negro wrote in message
I use Windows XP Pro. I had installed Lingvosoft English Turkish
Dictionary
after installed Office 2007 Enterprise. When I right click in Word
document I
see dictionary buttons instead of Cut, Copy, Past . . . features.
Thats
why
I have uninstalled Lingvosoft, but Word is the same still. How can I
see
Cut,
Copy, Past and other features in Word 2007 when I select a text and
right
click?
Thanks for your answers.

Here is screenshot: