Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How can I see which Service Pack is installed in Office programs?

This information is still available but buried much deeper: Office Button |
Word Options | Resources | About Microsoft Office Word 2007.

http://word.mvps.org

"Vee" wrote in message
I just upgraded to Office 2007. I also applied service pack 3. Where can
go in each program to see if the SP3 was applied? I no longer see an
option
in "help" that directes you to "about Word" or "about Excel", etc. where
you
could see the release number and service packs applied.
--
Vee