Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
vee vee is offline

Default How can I see which Service Pack is installed in Office progra

Thanks, Suzanne.

Appreciate those who try to help with the questions on these forums. Your
reponse was right on. This is not covered in any of the help files that I
could find in Word.
--
Vee

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

This information is still available but buried much deeper: Office Button |
Word Options | Resources | About Microsoft Office Word 2007.

http://word.mvps.org

"Vee" wrote in message
I just upgraded to Office 2007. I also applied service pack 3. Where can
go in each program to see if the SP3 was applied? I no longer see an
option
in "help" that directes you to "about Word" or "about Excel", etc. where
you
could see the release number and service packs applied.
--
Vee