Robert M. Franz

Hi Octavee

Octavee Uhl wrote:
What is messed up is some 'spaces before' paragraph information.

I marked all styles and copied them over.

OK, let's try to come a little closer: If the problem is only visible on
the very first line of a page, I could think of a compatibility setting
that's different in both docs.

Else, I'd double- and triple-check the style definitions; I'd use Copy |
Paste special to determine whether copying with source or destination
formatting makes any difference (which it shouldn't if the styles are
the same, I reckon); then I'd check the style definitions of the
deviating styles again, and their base styles, and the latter's base
styles, and so on.

Have you established already that it's a difference in the style in
old/new document, or whether there's some direct formatting at work?

Greetinx
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS