BCP

Is this to do with Security settings in Word I wonder? Go to
Tools/Options/Security/Macro Security, there are security levels in there
that you could change, perhaps that's the answer.

"Eskimo" wrote:

Every time I open word 2003 I get the following warning;
Microsoft Visual Basic

The macros in this project are disabled. Please refer to online help or
documentation of the host application to determine how to enable macros.

I have followed these steps and am still getting the same warning everytime
the program is opened - does anyone know how to fix this?