Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Herb Tyson [MVP]

Default How can I do columns in a text box?

Word's column feature does not work within a text box. You don't say which
version of Word you're using (Windows and Word are *not* the same thing),
but later versions of Word support floating tables that can be moved much as
pictures and text boxes. By using a two column table, you might be able to
get what you want. Or, if you need text to flow from one column to the
other, you might use two text boxes side by size, and use the link tool to
cause text to flow from one text box into the other.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"73MGBGT" wrote in message
I have Windows 2000. I blocked column text and converted to text box to
have
flexibility in moving/adjusting location of box. I cannot get columns in
text box. How can this be done? I need two columns.