Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Conditional page eject in "Catalogue" mail merge

Try Ctrl+Enter

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Lüko Willms" wrote in message
Am Tue, 15 May 2007 15:16:42 UTC, schrieb "Peter Jamieson"
auf
microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields :

It works OK, but the "hard page break charakter" does
break the field -- there may not be a paragraph or page break within a
mail merge field.

...I'm not sure what you mean here, because you can certainly insert a
page
break and the field works as expected.

It didn't work for me. I used the "Insert" menu, item "Manual break"
(my retranslation from German), chosing "page break". That didn't
work. I had a similar problem last year with a paragraph mark in a
mailmerge field. The processing of the field would end at those hard
marks, either paragraph or page. When I replaced the paragraph mark
with the line brea (SHIFT-ENTER), then it worked.

Yours,
L.W.