Joemomma

Default Style for Following Paragraph Doesn't Work

In some of my Word documents, when I start a new paragraph, it keeps the same
style as the previous paragraph even though I have another set for Style for
following paragraph... (e.g. After a Heading 1 style, the next paragraph
should be Normal, but it stays as Heading 1).

I was just creating a new document and all was working, until I copied a
paragraph from another document. After that, my styles would no longer
change like they were supposed to.