Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
p0 p0 is offline

Default Citation & Bibliography tab greyed out

On 31 aug, 14:21, Griff67 wrote:
No luck. *If I try to insert acitation, the only option I am given is to
'Search Libraries.' *At school and work I theCitationbutton works all
documents including blank documents. *I'm thinking something was missed
during install like thebibliographyXLS sheets. *I'm going to look at the
directories on my work PC and see if the structure is different.

"grammatim" wrote:
I think you need to have added at least one Source to your document in
order for all the other stuff to become available? So Insert a
Citationand see if that doesn't fix it.

On Aug 30, 1:46 pm, Griff67 wrote:
Sorry, happy fingers on the Post button...

Was a solution ever found for this? *I have the same problem and go figure I
left my Office DVD at home when I came to school so I can't even reinstall
quickly.

"Fireinv1304" wrote:
When looking at the reference tab Word 2007, the only option I have under
Citation&Bibliographyis insertcitation, search libraries. *Everything
else is greyed out and the style says missing in the box. *Any help would be
appreciated. *Thanks-- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht niet weergeven -

This is caused by an installation error. Try uninstalling and
reinstalling Office 2007.

Yves