Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ktegels_devevlopmentor ktegels_devevlopmentor is offline

Default Citation & Bibliography tab greyed out

This is caused by an installation error. Try uninstalling and
reinstalling Office 2007.

I hate to be so blunt about it, but that's a horrible answer. Yes, I know it
works. However, I just did a fresh custom install and I don't have a bib
directory.

What I really need to know is what *precisely* must be installed to get this
feature working.

Does anybody know? Or this one of the "oh, we just baked it into the
installer and you can't really do anything else" things?

Grrr.
Kent