granifty

The document is 79 pages, so saving it as txt and then back to doc is not an
option. I finally removed the text box and just formatted the text to appear
as if it was in a text box using borders.

If anyone has any other ideas, I'm happy to listen. I'm through with this
document for another six months or so, so there's no hurry!

Thanks to all!

"Ashok" wrote:

HI granifty ,

This is just to see if the text prints on that screen.

Please select the text on the text box and go to the print window.
YOu will have an option SELECTION, please select the option and try to print.

if its a short document, the save the document as a wordpad and open it and
resave it as word document and try to print.

Regards,
Ashok

"granifty" wrote:

I have one text box that the text inside will not print. I deleted the box
and created a new one, and it still will not print. If I copy the text box
to a new document or to a different page in the same document, it will print.
My project is due today, and I really need help! Thank you for any
assistance.