Jay Freedman

No, all you need is to go to File Page Setup Layout and check the box
for "Different first page", and then cut the watermark from the secoond-page
header and paste it into the first-page header. See
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/wordfaqs/Letterhead.htm, in the section titled
"Letterhead for a multi-page letter", for complete instructions.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Shannon wrote:
I think you have to put in a section break and then turn off the
"same as previous" in the header (or footer) section of the second
page.

"Jakes4rie" wrote:

I have created a document with a watermark on the first page.
The moment I insert the second page it automatically adds the
watermark. I do not want the watermark in the rest of the document.
Can someone out there please help me.

Thank you
Jakes