Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default I did not get Outlook 2007 with my Office 2007 Trial Version.

Hi Nallen,

MS Outlook Express is a part of Windows Internet Explorer, rather than a part of MS Office Outlook.

With any upgrade you should always back up your files before taking action, but generally, if you uninstall Outlook 2003 and, if you
have it, the Outlook 2003 Business Contact Manager, restart then install Outlook 2007 you should be able to continue to use the 2003
files from Outlook.

You can change the feature set from the installed MS Office 2007 software from Add/Remove Programs in the Windows control panel
without need to download again, unless you deleted all of the download files (not recommended).

The only trial edition of MS Office 2007 that does not include Outlook 2007 would be the 'Home and Student' edition.

=============
"Nallen" wrote in message ...
If I go in and uninstall my '03 Outlook so that I am able to install the '07
Outlook will I loose all of my Outlook stuff (i.e. contacts, emails, etc)?
Do I need to push everything back into Express in order to keep all of that
info? Also, I'm using the free trial of '07 Office Small Business and don't
have a disk. Do I just need to go back to the site and re-download the free
trial in order to go to the custom install screen and get the Outlook
program?

Thanks for your help!
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)