Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I get image and text on the Quick Access Toolbar?

Hi Olivia,

Do you have the screentips setting turned on to show you what the command is when you mouseover?

For Word 2007, only macro entries can change Quick Access Toolbar icons and then only one of 216 MS provides.

You could put a macro 'wrapper' around a specific Word command to have the ability to change the icon.

"Olivia" wrote in message ...
I need image and text on some of my Quick Access toolbar buttons (I haven't memorized all of the hundreds of toolbar icons).

How do I do this?
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP